I delivered my 1st session today at 11.00 PM – 12.00 PM GMT (07th October) at Collab365 on “What’s new in SharePoint 2016 for Power Users”. It was at 4.30 AM (08th October) for me and delivering a live session at this time for the 1st time.
This is one of the few live broadcasting sessions at Collab365 and it was nice to see more than 30 attendees.
Even though I had some technical trouble sharing screen, I managed to cover many of the new and enhanced features in SharePoint 2016. Following are the topics I covered during the session:
- SharePoint Release History and Roadmap
- App Launcher
- Increased upload file size
- 5,000 items list view threshold
- Document Library accessibility features
- ODF support
- Expanded support for file names and URLs
- Sharing features
- Durable Links
- Access Services new features
- Fast Site Collection creation
- Hybrid scenarios in SharePoint 2016
- Hybrid Sites
- Hybrid OneDrive
- Hybrid Search
- Compliance features
Even though I was not able to demo all of this, I was able to explain all of them.
I’m planning to record set of short videos on how to configure and use them in future and stay connected.
If you are interested in viewing presentation, here it is....
If you want to download the presentation, here is the link...